All meters in the City will need to be replaced without exception.
Utility customers should book appointments to complete the installation as soon as possible. Failure to book an appointment and complete the installation will result in your water being shut off.
To book an appointment for your upgrade:
- Phone: Call 1-855-455-3696 Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm to schedule your appointment.
- Online: Visit www.corix.com/princealbert and complete the online form. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment time within one business day.
You will need:
- to provide your utility bill account number and postal code for the account (can be found on your most recent water bill), and
- to provide the most up-to-date contact information for your residence or business.
To complete the installation we require:
- Clear access to your existing meter,
- An operating water shut off valve (if it needs to be replaced see our FAQ’s), and
- An adult (18+years) in attendance during the installation and sign off on completion
The new meters and installation are free as long as you have a shut off valve in working condition.