Important 2019 Dates:
Registration for Summer Swimming Lessons Opens - Monday, April 1st at 9:00 AM. Register on-line or at the Frank J. Dunn Pool.
School Bookings - Monday, April 15th at 9:00 AM by emailing email@example.com.
After Hours Rentals - Wednesday, May 1st at 9:00 AM only in person at the Kinsmen Water Park.
Opening Friday, June 7th from 4:00-9:00 p.m.!
Open daily through Sunday, August 25th.
- Fully accessible beach entry allowing for a gradual incline into the main pool.
- Tot Pool with a maximum depth of .25 meters.
- Leisure Pool has a gradual slope to a maximum depth of 1 meter and contains features such as a spray umbrella and a spray tree.
- The Leisure Pool connects to the 25 meter long Main Pool which is sloped from 1 meter in the shallow end to 2.9 meters in the deep end.
- The Main Pool will have 6 lanes for lane swimming (2.5m wide x 25m long) with the starting blocks at the deep end.
- Two aquatic wheelchairs are also available to assist with entry into the main pool if required.
Located on the corner of 28th Street and First Avenue West.
The park is open daily during the summer months, weather permitting. Private Bookings are accepted daily from 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. Call 306-953-4835 for available dates.
Inclement Weather Conditions
Every attempt will be made to keep the Kinsmen Water Park open during the designated hours of operation. However, if inclement weather forces closure of the facility, patrons will be issued a voucher which will re-admit individuals to the pool again for the remainder of that day only.