The City of Prince Albert is a local authority and strives to operate in an open and transparent manner providing individuals with access to records in the possession or control of the City with limited and specific exceptions. The City of Prince Albert is committed to the principle that “public business should be conducted in public”.
Examples of records that requires an Access to Information request may include:
- Requests for information that are not readily available on the City’s website
- Historical report’s to City Council or a Committee of Council
- Historical master plans
- Research requests for statistical information
- Requests for information that are Confidential in nature
- Requests that are contain personal information
Before you make your request, please keep in mind that charges may apply. Please complete the form as detailed as possible so that it is easier to make a determination on the nature of the information or research that may be required. Once you complete the form, the City Clerks office will contact you to determine if there are further requirements necessary such as fees payable or additional forms to complete.