3200 Block of 6 Avenue East
Prime Ministers’ Park is Prince Albert’s premier outdoor athletic facility. The 65-acre park is located adjacent to Carlton Comprehensive High School and the Art Hauser Centre. The Park has played host and has been the main venue for local, western, and national tournaments and events. Prime Ministers’ Park will host the 2018 World Baseball Softball Confederation World Junior Men’s Tournament July 7-15, 2018.
- Max Power Ball Parks:
- 4 class ‘A’ softball diamonds
- Rotary Field (to be opened in 2017): 250 feet to left, centre and right fields, lighted, bleachers, score board, press box including sound system.
- Kinsmen Field (formerly PMP#2): 250 feet to left, centre and right fields, lighted, bleachers, score board, press box including sound system.
- Optimist Field (formerly PMP#1): 215 feet to left field, 215 feet to right field, 250 feet to centre field, lighted, bleachers, score board, press box including sound system.
- PMP #3 Softball Diamond dimensions: 215 feet to left field, 195 feet to right field, 250 feet to centre field, bleachers
- Fenced with chain link fencing. Outfield fencing is 6 feet high, sideline fencing is 4 feet high, and the backstop fencing is 22 feet high. Optimist Field has a 24 foot high left outfield to centrefield fence.
- Infields are red shale
- Outfields are natural turf
- Irrigated by in-ground sprinkler system(s) with pop-up heads
- 1 class ‘A’ baseball diamond1, PMP BB Andy Zwack
- 1 class ‘A’ natural turf soccer field, PMP soccer field West
- 1 class ‘A’ natural turf soccer/football field, PMP soccer field East
- 1 class ‘A’ natural turf football field, Max Clunie Field
- Harry Jerome Track and Field Facilities. For more information please visit the Harry Jerome Track and Field Facilities web page.
- Concession and washroom facilities located on the south side of the Art Hauser Centre adjacent to the ball diamonds
Prime Ministers’ Park Map
Facility and Equipment Rentals web page.