Between 9 and 13 Avenues West on River Street
Mair Park is located on the south bank of the North Saskatchewan River in the Pêhonân Parkway. The Park includes Prince Albert Minor Baseball Association facilities as well as a variety of active and passive amenities.
- Ball diamonds with washrooms and concession building:
- 2 class ‘A’ baseball diamonds. East Diamond (Mosquito Diamond) and West Diamond (Bantam Diamond)
- Fenced with chain link fencing
- Prince Albert Cosmopolitan Club Disc Golf Course, a 9-hole par 3 disc golf course located east of the baseball diamonds
- Playground equipment
- The Peace Grove, 1 of over 250 peace parks dedicated across Canada on October 9, 1992 at 12:30 p.m. as part of the Canada 125 Peace Parks Across Canada Program. The Grove was established to enhance public awareness about the historical role of Canadian Peacekeepers and Canada’s commitment to world peace. The Grove contains 12 spruce trees which, at the time, represented our provinces and territories.
- Picnic sites
Connection to the Rotary Trail