Central Avenue between 22 and 28 Streets West
Kinsmen Park is a special purpose park which serves as a destination for the entire population of the City and its visitors. It is the primary outside venue for non-sports related events in the City of Prince Albert, and hosts a variety of events including Canada Day, Kidzfest, and the Borealis Music Festival. Kinsmen Park is also a great location and a preferred venue for picnics, birthday parties, weddings, and other special events.
- Kinsmen Arena. For more information please visit the Kinsmen Arena web page.
- Kinsmen Water Park. For more information please visit the Kinsmen Water Park web page.
- Ball diamonds:
- 2 class ‘A’ softball diamonds. Diamond #2 and #3 dimensions: 225 feet to left field, 225 feet to right field, 250 feet to centre field
- Infields are red shale
- Outfields are natural turf
- Irrigated by in-ground sprinkler system(s) with pop-up heads
- 5 tier bleachers are located behind the backstops
- 1 class ‘A’ natural turf soccer field
- Kinette Amphitheatre stage with removable cover
- 2 large covered picnic shelters (east and west)
- Picnic sites with picnic tables and barbecues
- Ella Muzzy Paddling Pool
- Playground equipment
- Ella Muzzy Playground Program. For more information please visit the Playground Program web page.
- Electrical supply boxes for events
- Walking paths
For information on how to book sports fields or park amenities please visit the Facility and Equipment Rentals web page.