1600 Block of Olive Diefenbaker Drive
Located between St. Francis School and Ecole Vickers School in the Crescent Acres neighbourhood, Crescent Acres Park is an athletic park with the ability to host league play, tournaments and events.
- Ball diamonds:
- 1 class ‘A’ baseball diamond. Diamond #1 dimensions: 215 feet to left field, 215 feet to right field, 250 feet to centre field
- 2 class ‘A’ softball diamonds. Diamond #2 and #3 dimensions: 225 feet to left field, 225 feet to right field, 250 feet to centre field
- Fenced with chain link fencing. Outfield fencing is 6 feet high, sideline fencing is 4 feet high, and the backstop fencing is 22 feet high
- Infields are red shale
- Outfields are natural turf
- Irrigated by in-ground sprinkler system(s) with pop-up heads
- 5 tier bleachers are located behind the backstops
- 1 class ‘A’ natural turf soccer field
- The Crescent Acres Community Club which operates amenities and programs from their building located in Crescent Acres Park including:
- Food concession
- Outdoor rink
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Indoor gymnasium
- Change rooms
For more information please visit the Crescent Acres Community Club web page.
For information on how to book sports fields or park amenities please visit the Facility and Equipment Rentals webpage.
To book or request Crescent Acres Community Club amenities please visit the Crescent Acres Community Club web page.