Awarded to: Richard and Nicole Stefanyshyn
This house was build and first occupied in 1914 by Horace Ittner, who owned one of the brick manufacturing facilities in Prince Albert. He lived in the house until about 1918. From 1919 until 1957 the house was used as an urban residential home for boys from the surrounding rural areas to attend school in Prince Albert. The house went by the name of the Nisbet Schoolhouse for Boys or other similar names.
The next thirty years saw two doctors' families residing in the home. The Dr. Wallace family occupied the house from 1959 to about 1975 and then, after a one-year vacancy, the Dr. Crawford family took up residence in 1977 and remained there until 1988.
From 1990 to 1992, the house was the location of 'Great Beginnings, The Learning Centre for Children.'
From 1993 to present, the house has been occupied by the Richard Stefanyshyn family.