In addition to allowing residents and visitors the ability to find out what's happening in Prince Albert, this calendar is intended as a planning tool for event planners in the community. It is highly encouraged that event planners submit events as soon as dates are scheduled.
NOTES FOR EVENT ORGANIZERS:
- The calendar will be updated ONLY as events are submitted by organizers. Do not assume your event will posted because it is annual or well-known.
- A submission form should be completed for each of the events you would like posted.
- The City of Prince Albert will promote the purpose and intent of the calendar to ensure it is widely used and so that its intent is understood.
- Events should be submitted as soon as scheduled; at least a month in advance is preferable. Events will be accepted a year or more in advance if they are scheduled.
- Events should be posted on the business/organization’s website and/social media pages to ensure consistent coverage.
WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED
- All events must be open to the general public.
- With the exception of conferences and conventions in the business category, events held for single interest groups are not permitted.
- Events that promote any religious organization; multi-faith or inter-faith events will be considered on an individual basis.
Events permitted on the calendar should fall into one of the following five categories:
- Annual/Special Events (Blue)
- Sport Tournaments and Events (Purple)
- Arts/Culture (Orange)
- Business Events (Gold)
- City Meetings and Initiatives (Green)
WHAT CANNOT BE SUBMITTED
Events cannot include regular programming including sports or arts classes or camps, local tournaments, suppers, etc.
Full Calendar of Events Posting Criteria
If you have an event that does not meet the criteria, please consider submitting it to the PaNow Community Calendar, Prince Albert District Chamber of Commerce Calendar or the Prince Albert Tourism Calendar.