ata┼čehir escort

Water Service Disruption

Disruptions to your water service can occur from time to time throughout the year. This can be due to a watermain break, service repair or pipe maintenance and replacement. Below you will find a list of common questions that are raised when a disruption occurs.

If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact the City directly by calling (306) 953-4900 or by sending an email through Report a Problem

For additional information, please also see the Steps of a Watermain Repair

Public Works Department
City of Prince Albert
1084 Central Avenue
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 7P3

Phone:  306.953.4900
Fax:  306.953.4915