Normally, a city employee visits your property to read your water meter. However, if you have missed the meter reader you can submit your reading to the Water Department in one of six ways:
- Call the Water Department at 306.953.4341 to leave a message on our 24-hour service line.
- Fill out the card left by the meter reader and mail to, or drop it off at City Hall, 1084 Central Avenue. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After hours, the card may be left in the drop box located outside the City Hall main door (west entrance).
- Email your reading to email@example.com
- Fax your reading to 306.953.4347.
- Call the Water Department at 306.953.4340 during office hours if you wish to speak with a representative. Employees are available to answer telephone inquiries from 8:00 a.m. until 4:45 p.m.
- Submit your water reading online. Please fill in all of the following fields: