Report a Leaking Water Meter

Either you or the city will be responsible for repairs depending on the location of the leak.

The city is responsible for leaks coming directly from the meter as well as from where the pipe joins the meter. If this is the case, call the water department at 306.953.4340 or send an email through the REPORT A PROBLEM service.

The homeowner is responsible for all other leaks and repairs. This includes leaks at the main shut off valve.

Water Division - Financial Services Department
City of Prince Albert
1084 Central Avenue
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 7P3

Phone:  306.953.4340
Fax: 306.953.4347