St. Francis school gym: 1695 Olive Diefenbaker Drive
Outdoor rink warm-up facility: 1691 Olive Diefenbaker Drive
P.O. Box 22031
Prince Albert, SK
Annual Membership Fee: $40.00
Located in Crescent Acres Park between St. Francis School and Vickers School, Crescent Acres Community Club offers club members a variety of facilities to meet the recreational needs of the community.
Crescent Acres Community Club (CACC) is a non-profit organization run by volunteers to provide services and facilities to the southeast area of Prince Albert known as "Crescent Acres." Funding for the community club is received through membership sales and City of Prince Albert grants. Our operations including the following:
- Operation and mainenance of outdoor surface, basketball and tennis courts.
- Accessibility to City baseball diamonds and soccer pitches.
- Operation of indoor arena located at 998 Branion Drive (a joint venture with Crescent Heights Community Club).
- Provision of after-hour booking services for St. Francis School gymnasium. This includes rentals for birthday parties, women's volleyball and other sports and recreation opportunities. During the summer months, City playground leaders operate supervised programs for children.
- Private security patrols through the CACC area.
The $40.00 annual family membership provides family members with unlimited use of the outdoor and indoor rinks during scheduled times as well as free access to the tennis and basketball courts. A family is allowed one free gym booking for each family member per year.
For more information, to book an amenity or to purchase a club membership, please the Crescent Acres Community Club as noted at the top of this page.
Click to view the club's newsletter.
For information about amenities in Crescent Acres Park please visit the Crescent Acres Park web page.