Demolition Permits

Planning on demolishing a building? A demolition permit is required. (PLEASE NOTE:  In addition to a demolition permit, if you are planning on moving a building onto a new site within the City limits, regardless of whether the building originates from within the city or another municipality, you will also require a Moving Permit  which can be found on the Moving Permits page.)

All buildings must receive approval for relocation prior to permit issuance. The relocation of a building requires a building permit and all buildings must be inspected and approved for relocation into a new area of the City.

See Demolition Permit Fee on the Fee Schedule page.

Building Division
City of Prince Albert
1084 Central Avenue
    Prince Albert, SK
   S6V 7P3
Phone:  306.953.4370
Fax:  306.953.4380