Getting on the Agenda - FAQs

If you have an item that requires attention by the City that is operational in nature or related to the services the City provides, a letter to Council may not be required. For example, requests for raising a flag in memorial square can be done through the Community Services office and requests to hold a parade can be forwarded to the Public Works department. You are encouraged to review this website which has detailed information on City operations.

Depending on the nature of the letter, it may be forwarded to Executive Committee, City Council or administration. Before you request to have an item considered please read through all of the information provided below.

City Clerk's Office
City of Prince Albert
2nd Floor - 1084 Central Avenue
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 7P3

Phone:  306.953.4305
Fax:  306.953.4313