2nd Avenue West 15th – 17th Street West Project
Phase 2 Begins Wednesday July 4, 2018
The City of Prince Albert Public Works Department is advising the Public that Phase 2 of the 2nd Avenue roadway construction project will be starting at 7:30 am July 4, 2018. The affected area includes the northbound lanes of 2nd Avenue West from 15th to 17th Street.
The following restrictions will be in place starting on Wednesday:
· 2nd Avenue will be one lane northbound and one lane southbound at all times.
· There will be no side street cross traffic, only north and south on 2nd Avenue West.
· Northbound traffic on 2nd Avenue – No left turns onto 15th Street
· Large Vehicles including RV’s and Trailers will not be permitted to make the following turn movements:
o Westbound on 15th Street to Southbound on 2nd Avenue West
o Eastbound on 15th Street to Southbound on 2nd Avenue West
· The Traffic Light timing will be modified to reduce congestion, please watch for changes.
The project is anticipated to take 4 weeks with the southbound lanes being open prior to the August long weekend.
Contact; Nykol Miller, Capital Projects Manager