Other Required Forms

Following are several items that are required on business applications.

Obtain a Provincial Sales Tax (PST) NumberAll businesses in Saskatchewan are required to register with Saskatchewan Finance. If your business does not collect PST, you will be required to apply for a consumer permit. The same application form is to be completed in both situations.
Register a Business NameIn order to do business in Saskatchewan, a business must be registered with the Corporate Registry, Information Services Corporation.
Obtain a Goods and Services Tax (GST) NumberNot all businesses require a business number or CRA program account, so it is important to read the section "Do You Need A Program Account?" before requesting a business number.
Apply for a Building PermitBuilding permits are required in situations where structural changes will be made to a building such as renovations, additions or demolitions or where there will be a change in the use of the building.
Apply for a Development PermitDevelopment Permits are issued by the City of Prince Albert and are required for the construction of a new building, an addition to an existing building or a change of use of a commercial building or site.

See the BizPaL page to identify other permits that may be required for your business.

Planning and Development Services
City of Prince Albert
1084 Central Avenue
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 7P3

Phone:  306.953.4370
Fax:  306.953.4380
Email: pds@citypa.com